Custom ROM distributions usually do not come with Google’s apps and services pre-installed. You can refer to our guide on finding the right Gapps package and download one that’s appropriate for you. Download and transfer it to your phone’s internal storage. You can also install them right from your PC/Mac if you opt for the adb sideload method. Once you’ve found the ROM you want to install, download the ZIP file either on your computer or on your phone. Since you will need to data wipe your phone in some of the later steps, it’s advisable to do the file transfer later on, after the data wipe. But make sure that your phone can connect to your computer and can receive files, just to be clear that your device drivers are in place.
- If you are not a big fan of stock Android then there are many other customized ROMs that offer features and improvements to the default experience of android.
- Checkout Best Way to Unblock Facebook Restriction At Schools and how to Create Unlimited Facebook Accounts Without Mobile Numbers.
- Using the Backup My Device app is another option for backing up your Android device.
- If you just want to protect your personal data, the easiest way to backup your Android device is to use Google’s built-in backup feature.
- This was the official guide on how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung devices.
While earlier we were only limited to using a custom recovery for this job, but now we have other ways to do it from within the OS. We will head on and demonstrate two different methods to backup Android ROMs. Now is the time for app messages, like those of WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. Most of those offer in-app backup options and are best suitable for the situation.
So sit back and give it the required time to backup Android apps on your non-rooted Android phone. Once the process is done, you can head to the Helium app. Browse the applications in the “Backup” tab and select the ones that you want to backup. Finally, tap on BACKUP and choose the backup destination.
Another way is to use an app like Phone Backup Pro that lets you backup the entire phone contents, including contacts, photos, videos, and apps, to a computer. Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro have become the latest additions Stock Firmware to the Pixel lineup. The two devices come shipped with Android 13 out of the box and a lot of customization. Google devices have been among the most popular Android devices for custom developments.
- Still, you can check this XDA thread for the latest links.
- If the connect is good it will show up in the command window.
- So we are going to help you understand what TWRP recovery is and how to use it properly.
- On this page, you will find instructions on how to flash Stock ROM on Android Smartphone or tablet using LiveSuit application.
- So if any device partition gets corrupted, you could pick it up from the backup firmware and flash it via the tool or Fastboot Commands.
- We recommend using Zip file signature verification—this adds a layer of security to your flash able zips—as well as MD5 verification.
If you have a device your wanting to flash, I may be able to point you in a direction for stock images. When the process has finished and the ROM has been flashed, the tool will output a message on your screen. It will then start flashing the Stock ROM on your device. You should be able to see the current process in the “Message” box. In the “Option” section of the tool, you will see some options that you can select.